YANGAROO is a small yet rapidly expanding company and your development expertise will help us continue this growth. Your work will be associated with prominent media companies such as Sony Music, MTV, the Emmys, and the Grammys just to name a few.
As a member of the DEV team at YANGAROO, you will work on the software that’s responsible for getting music, music videos, and other media distributed to broadcasters. You will also get to work with the software that powers some of the biggest award shows around. You will liaise with other software engineers, the QA team, support team and the video engineering team to get your goals achieved.
YANGAROO offers competitive salary and benefits. We are located in Liberty Village which is easily accessible by TTC and GO Transit. While we have many years of experience in the media distribution industry, we still maintain a start-up-like atmosphere and flexible working environment. The company is growing rapidly and so will you once you've joined.
To learn more about the company, please visit http://yangaroo.com/
- C# (OOP concepts and design patterns)
- Experience with ASP.NET (AJAX, MVC, Web API) development
- AngularJS client development as well as Bootstrap and JQuery
- Experience with multiple ORMs and/or micro-ORMs
- Experience with Dependency Injection / IoC framework (e.g. Autofac)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Team Foundation Server and Agile/Scrum environments
Nice to Have
- SQL 2012 and specific working knowledge of SSRS
- B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Well organized, result oriented, self-motivated, collaborative and a quick learner
- Solid English is a MUST
- Passionate about coding!
- Passionate about newer web development tools and technologies!